Teeth of the Dog: Casa de Campo
Located on the grounds of Casa de Campo resort
The Teeth of the Dog is known around the world as one of Pete Dye’s best golf course, in fact he has a home located close to the course. Just an incredible golf course with many golf holes located right on the ocean. Tough par 3 that a golfer must hit over the rough seas. Make sure you listen to your caddy; they are some of the best in the business. After the round enjoy the great restaurant/bar over looking the course.
Rob’s rating = (Last updated 01/05/04)
- Course architect: Pete Dye
- Course yardage: 6888, 6057,5571
- Par: 72
- Slope: 140, 129, 130
- USGA Rating: 74.1, 70.1, 72.9
- Driving Range: Yes, included in green fees
- Green Fees: Please call for updated price
- * soft spikes required
Click here for Advanced Tee Times request form.